- In the inalienable rights and freedoms of all peoples; and we work towards a lean government that minimises interference in our daily lives; and maximises individual and private sector initiative
- In government that nurtures and encourages its citizens through incentive, rather than putting limits on people through the punishing disincentives of burdensome taxes and the stifling structures of Labor's corporate state and bureaucratic red tape.
- In those most basic freedoms of parliamentary democracy - the freedom of thought, worship, speech and association.
- In a just and humane society in which the importance of the family and the role of law and justice is maintained.
- In equal opportunity for all Australians; and the encouragement and facilitation of wealth so that all may enjoy the highest possible standards of living, health, education and social justice.
- That, wherever possible, government should not compete with an efficient private sector; and that businesses and individuals - not government - are the true creators of wealth and employment.
- In preserving Australia's natural beauty and the environment for future generations.
- That our nation has a constructive role to play in maintaining world peace and democracy through alliance with other free nations.
In short, we simply believe in individual freedom and free enterprise; and if you share this belief, then ours is the Party for you.
To download the Federal Platform - click here
The Liberal Party of Australia Federal Constitution is available to download and print.